Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Truth Will Come to Light


How about going little dark for a change. I'm not a fan of horror movies, but some of them have profound style. This piece was inspired by "The Ring" and the name came from Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice, 1600:
LAUNCELOT: Nay, indeed, if you had your eyes, you might fail of the knowing me: it is a wise father that knows his own child. Well, old man, I will tell you news of your son: give me your blessing: truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long; a man's son may, but at the length truth will out.
Thanks to gelund and autowitch for pictures of real abandoned houses, it added extra layers of creepiness.

2 comments:

  1. gee very original...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmm, please help me...i get an error on setup start...

    "Setup was unable to create the directory
    C:\USERS\(PROFILE)\AppData\Local\Temp\is-TCN9N.tmp

    Error 5: Access is denided"

    PLEASE, NEED A SOLUTION!!

    ReplyDelete